Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Few Things I've Learned

  1. The Holy Ghost is called "The Comforter" for a reason
  2. Just because I've experienced tragedy in my life doesn't mean I'm exempt from other trials
  3. There's a big difference between crying and weeping
  4. Families can pull immeasurably closer after experiencing a member's death
  5. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness but rather of humility
  6. Memories are more than a sum total of photos and videos
  7. I need to continue to look for positive expressions of my negative emotions
  8. Christ knows and understands what we've been through as a family
  9. God answers prayers in remarkably cool ways
  10. Peter checks up on us occasionally

1 comment:

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

This is a great post, Scott. Enjoy reading your updates.